FamilyLife Legacy Partners - Our Monthly Giving Program
What is a FamilyLife Legacy Partner?
FamilyLife Legacy Partners are a unique group of FamilyLife friends who understand that it’s never too late to apply God’s truth to relationships. Families need a place to turn in a world that’s increasingly disconnected. And convictions are few and far between. The pace imposed on most families keeps them preoccupied during every waking moment. Legacy Partners understand the pressures of today’s world on marriages and families ... and they stand ready to help.
What are the benefits of being a Legacy Partner?
Through your support as a Legacy Partner, you’ll have the joy of helping families across America and around the world. And, we’ll also partner with you to help you grow in all your family relationships.
In addition to the ministry you’re already receiving through FamilyLife, as a Legacy Partner you will also receive:
- Special welcome gift and special resource offerings
- Practical, biblical solutions for your family from Dennis Rainey, coming to you each month in a Legacy Partner letter
- Easy automatic giving options via credit/debit card or electronic funds transfer available
- Weekly prayer for your specific requests by FamilyLife staff members at regularly scheduled times dedicated exclusively to our ministry’s Legacy Partners
- The knowledge that your investment in FamilyLife’s ministry is being used wisely. As a charter member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), we abide by strict accounting standards—we pledge to you, and to God, to honor your financial resources.
- The opportunity to impact families one home at a time, by helping us build godly legacies through your monthly gift
How are Legacy Partner donations spent?
- FamilyLife Today® and three additional audio programs air more than 2,600 times per day, reaching more than 9.1 million weekly listeners. Each program provides encouragement, motivation, and support through guest interviews, insightful, often humorous discussions, and practical counsel from God’s Word. You’ll be inspired as you find the support you need to weather the daily demands of your marriage and family. And, these broadcasts will help you grow in your personal faith too. This special ministry of FamilyLife simply would not be possible without the support of our Legacy Partners. Radio production and airtime are costly. We rely heavily on our faithful partners to help us reach out with this crucial equipping tool.
- Weekend to Remember® marriage getaway is a life-changing weekend getaways (more than 130 each year) that are presented in major U.S. cities, helping couples discover God's design for marriage. In one year, we've seen over 87,000 people attend a Weekend to Remember marriage getaway—over 2,600 of our guests accepted Christ into their lives and their marriages.
- The Art of Marriage® is FamilyLife's new six-session video event is designed to bring the help and hope of the Weekend to Remember directly to couples in their own churches and communities. And now, the impact of The Art of Marriage is available in a six-session DVD series scaled for Sunday school, home Bible study groups, or any other small-group setting.
- HomeBuilders Series®Best selling small group studies with more than 2 million copies sold. This is a powerfully effective way for couples to encounter and internalize God's principles for marriage and family.
- FamilyLife.com provides biblical help and encouragement for couples, parents, and singles - 24/7. Excellent resources at your fingertips when you need them most. Listen to free online downloads of our inspiring radio broadcasts, subscribe to free podcasts, or purchase MP3s. You can also browse articles or purchase resources. It's just one more way FamilyLife is committed to help families grow, one home at a time.
What We Ask of You:
- Commit to suggested monthly financial support of just $25 or more, or an annual gift of $250 or more.
- Pray that God will use FamilyLife to heal and strengthen hurting families.
- Tell others about FamilyLife and our various conferences, radio broadcasts, and ministry resources. Spread the word to those who need the help of this ministry.
To become a Legacy Partner call 1-800-FL-TODAY (1-800-358-6329).