FamilyLife Blended™ provides biblically-based resources that help prevent re-divorce, strengthen stepfamilies, and help break the generational cycle of divorce. Our resources for blended families include:
- FamilyLife Blended™ radio: In this 60 second short feature, Ron Deal delivers a daily word of encouragement for those in stepfamilies and those who know them—which is a whole lot of us today. A relevant, real-world outlook with a biblical perspective.
- Summit on Stepfamily Ministry: The first of it's kind event to bring together ministry leaders to learn, collaborate, share resources, and call the church to this vital ministry.
- Resources: FamilyLife has books, DVDs, and curriculum to help provide practical, realistic solutions to the issues stepfamilies face.
- Ministry/Event Finder: Find a blended ministry and/or event in your area.
- Articles: Browse through our many articles on everything from blended family life to ministering to stepfamilies.
Ron L. Deal is the Director of FamilyLife Blended™, a ministry of FamilyLife®, and is the author/coauthor of the books The Smart Stepfamily, The Smart Stepdad, The Smart Stepmom, Dating and the Single Parent, and The SmartStepfamily Marriage. Ron voices the FamilyLife Blended short radio feature and is one of the most widely read authors on stepfamily living in the country. He is a licensed marriage and family therapist who frequently appears in the national media, including FamilyLife Today® and Focus on the Family, and he conducts marriage and family seminars around the country. Ron and his wife, Nan, have been married since 1986 and have three boys.
For more information:
P.O. Box 7111
Little Rock, AR 72223