I Still Do On Demand is four video sessions delivered over the Internet. This means you can watch the sessions when and where you choose. Popular speakers Dennis Rainey, Alistair Begg, Crawford and Karen Loritts, and Alex Kendrick present the messages that are both biblical and practical:
- Honoring God in marriage
- Improving communication and resolving conflict
- Making prayer central to your marriage
- Discovering what it takes to go the distance
In addition, Christian entertainers 321 Improv and Acts of Renewal present vignettes that bring the truths home with humor. Each session averages 45 minutes.
The digital delivery enables flexible viewing options:
- Watch with your spouse and use the participant manual discussion questions to open up communication.
- Watch the sessions over four weeks in your small group. Use the participant manual to stimulate discussion both in the group meeting and at home with couples afterward.
- Plan a marriage event and invite couples in your church and community to attend. The host guide gives detailed plans for hosting an event, and the downloadable promotion tools make promoting the event a cinch.
I Still Do HomeDownloadsHow to Purchase