The Call to Ministry
FamilyLife has opportunities for men and women who have a passion for the family, people who want to make a difference in our culture. To begin evaluating God's call for your life, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Have you committed your life to the lordship of Jesus Christ?
Your life takes on new meaning and impact when you wholeheartedly follow Christ. "And He [Jesus] was saying to them all, 'If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me'" (Luke 9:23)
2. Have you considered your role in the Great Commission?
Obeying Jesus' command is key to making your life count. "'All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations'" (Matthew 28:18b-19a).
3. Is your life captured by the cause?
To make your life count, your heart must be aflame for the cause of Christ. "'For the Son of Man has come to seek and save that which was lost'" (Luke 19:10). "'But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God'" (Acts 20:24).
In addition to missionary staff, FamilyLife also has paid staff positions, both hourly and salaried. We are seeking spiritually mature candidates to fill our vacant positions. If you meet the minimum qualifications and would like to apply, submit a resume to email@example.com, and fill out this form for more information.
- Data Governance & Documentation
- Process Management & Documentation
- PData Flow Diagramming
- Requirements Development & Documentation
- Improve Cross-departmental collaboration
- Project Team Member
- SQL Scripting & Report Writing
- Conduct interviews and perform analysis to create project business cases
- Conduct project request preliminary investigations
- Educate and drive clarity around systems and solutions
- Bachelors of Business Administration or MIS
- SQL Scripting
- Business Analysis training/certification
- Data Governance experience
- Project Management
- 5-7 years experience
- Knows and understands processes and accurately answer/solve 90%+ of questions and problems of the caller.
- Understands the different databases and how to navigate through them efficiently to best serve the caller.
- Able to answer basic or level 1 correspondence in a timely manner. (Level 1 includes answering questions about products, events, shipping issues etc. through Salesforce Cases.)
- Completes data entry tasks as needed.
- Able to be a Live Agent on our Chat feature answering questions and concerns.
High school diploma, Bachelor\'s degree preferred and 1+ years of call center experience. Ability to multitask the databases, internet, and calls.
Marketing Automation Specialist
- Partner with marketing, development and sales teams to ensure successful and timely building and deployment of email campaigns
- Understand data structures, manage email opt-in databases and apply best practices to client data integration and existing client databases
- Identify, test and implement new email campaigns triggered by specific events in order to build more relevant and timely messages, in addition to blast emails, eNewsletters, research surveys and auto-generated emails
- Analyze and report on the results of all email campaigns and present recommendations to the business in a clear, logical and compelling fashion
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity of our email sends
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics.
- Experience managing email campaigns and program implementation in Silverpop/IBM Watson Campaign Automation or other marketing automation systems
- Experience and proven results in developing effective email marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical and research skills to provide effective feedback about campaigns
- Knowledge of Enterprise level Marketing Automation Systems, ideally IBM Watson Campaign Automation (formerly Silverpop)
- Understanding of anti-spam laws such as CAN-SPAM, CASL, and EU Opt-In Directive guidelines
- Database knowledge - segmentation strategies, general knowledge of user experience best practices, ability to learn how to build and manage email automation programs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluency with HTML for email and basic graphics work using Adobe Photoshop or similar tool
- Email copy-writing skills and best practices