A few ideas to get started with your Resurrection Eggs:
Start a new tradition in your home!
- Read through the storybook and have your children open each egg as you read.
- Try reading all in one setting as a special devotion during Easter weekend.
- Consider spreading out the reading of the book and the opening of the eggs over a few weeks' time during Lent for an ongoing family devotional.
- Hide the eggs around the house for your children to find. When an egg is discovered, talk through the symbol inside and read the corresponding story.
Host a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt!
- Plan your event's date and location.
- Put together your invite list. Invite classmates, teammates, neighbors, and friends.
- Grab some other adults to help coordinate everything on the day of the party.
- Be ready to share the wonder of salvation in a fun, practical setting where your guests will be comfortable and ready to listen.
Download the Resurrection Eggs Mine-to-Make Printables for even more fun!
- Easter party ideas
- Crafts and Games
- and more!