Watch Easter come to life in little hands! Each of these twelve colorful plastic eggs holds a different memory-grabbing object to take Jesus' journey to the cross and beyond right into your child's heart.
Easy to use from home to classroom to neighborhood hunt, our durable plastic egg carton also includes a bilingual booklet in Spanish and English, telling the story of each object in simple language for children.
You'll discover why 1.5 million have shared this life-changing message with children around the world!
Our family has loved having these eggs. Our children are 6, 4, 2, and 1. They were captivated with each 'trinket' and its part in the story of Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection. What a delightful way to count down the days to Easter weekend!
A few ideas to get started with your Resurrection Eggs:
Start a new tradition in your home!
- Read through the storybook and have your children open each egg as you read.
- Try reading all in one setting as a special devotion during Easter weekend.
- Consider spreading out the reading of the book and the opening of the eggs over a few weeks' time during Lent for an ongoing family devotional.
- Hide the eggs around the house for your children to find. When an egg is discovered, talk through the symbol inside and read the corresponding story.
Host a neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt!
- Plan your event's date and location.
- Put together your invite list. Invite classmates, teammates, neighbors, and friends.
- Grab some other adults to help coordinate everything on the day of the party.
- Be ready to share the wonder of salvation in a fun, practical setting where your guests will be comfortable and ready to listen.
Download the Resurrection Eggs Activity Book for even more fun!
- Easter party ideas
- Crafts and Games
- Free printables
- and more!
It is very rewarding to express God's love to children I hardly know. I plan to continue giving sets of Resurrection Eggs not only to area schools, but also to some day care centers. Jesus said in Matthew 19:14, 'Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.'
Free Mine-to-Make Printables for Resurrection Eggs activities can be found at FamilyLife.com/Kids.
FamilyLife® is a donor-supported, nonprofit organization headquartered in Little Rock,
Arkansas, whose mission is to develop godly marriages and families who change the
world one home at a time.