God can turn any marriage into a masterpiece.
Every Marriage is unique, expressed by the colorful personalities of each spouse and textured by the circumstances at play in their lives. Blending these to make marriage work is a divinely inspired art form — challenging to master but definitely worth the effort.
For more than 35 years, FamilyLife has been helping couples discover God’s plan for relationships. Now, in this six-session study for small groups, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the-street interviews, humorous vignettes and much more to portray the hope and beauty of God’s design.
Based on the highly successful Art of Marriage® Event, this small-group study includes:
- One DVD featuring six, 25–30 minute video sessions
- One leader’s guide
- Two study guides, each containing: group discussion questions, mini-projects for completion during group meetings, date-night suggestions for couples, articles and tips for improving marriage
Topics addressed in the six sessions
- Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
With minimal preparation, The Art of Marriage small-group study equips leaders to engage marriages of nearly every phase and hue.
Get ready to make a masterpiece of your marriage through The Art of Marriage. Order The Art of Marriage