Downloadable promotional materials:
*Before printing, customize these items with your date, location, and other information. Brochure cannot be customized.
If you would like to order pre-printed brochures to promote your event, please call 1-800-358-6329. Ask for product #BRO18898. The brochures are free, but shipping charges will apply.
Tips on promoting the video event:
- Distribute flyers in Sunday school classes or small groups.
- Put up posters in well-traveled areas, such as hallways, classrooms, and restrooms.
- Request an announcement on the church’s website, in newsletters, and in the worship service; send an email to men.
- Place a banner ad on your church website.
- Ask your pastor to endorse the event and encourage men to attend. A personal word from your pastor will be a powerful incentive.
- Show a promotional video in a worship service and in men’s Sunday school classes.
- Set up an information table before and after services in the church lobby. Show a promotional video, distribute information, and register men.
If you are opening up your event to other churches or the larger community:
- Promote your event on Eventbrite. You’ll be able to invite guests and/or collect event fees through the system (for a nominal fee).
- Place posters in other churches and in community businesses (ask permission first).
- Create an event on Facebook, share with your Facebook friends, and ask them to forward it to their friends as well.
- Send a Twitter message to your followers or ask your church leaders to tweet about it.
- Request a public service announcement on your community’s radio station and/or cable provider’s community channel.
- If feasible, place an ad on local websites and in local newspapers.
- Contact local media.