If you are hosting the small-group series at your church, then follow the guidelines in place for scheduling and promoting a small group Bible study. Below is a list of possible ways you can promote the series through your church and encourage others to join a marriage study for small groups:
- Distribute flyers in Sunday school classes or small groups.
- Put up posters in well-traveled areas, such as hallways, classrooms, restrooms.
- Show a promotional video in a worship service and in couple's Sunday school classes.
- Request an announcement on the church's website, in newsletters, and in the worship service.
- Send an email to members.
- Place a banner ad on your church’s website.
- Use your church's social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Ask your pastor to "endorse" the series and encourage couples to attend a small group bible study. A personal word from your pastor will be a powerful incentive.
- Invite couples in a one-on-one conversation. The best invitation is a personal contact.
- Set up an information table in the church lobby before and after services. Show a promotional video, distribute information, and register couples.
If you are hosting the series in your own home, you can:
- Personally invite couples in your neighborhood, in your circle of friends, and through your job.
- Send an invitation through Facebook to your Facebook friends and ask them to forward it to their friends as well.
- Send an email or text to your local contact list.
When you have a count of couples attending your small group Bible study, order enough couple's sets for each spouse to have his or her own manual.