Remember how captivating it was when you first fell in love with your spouse? Every moment was special. As real life takes over, that memory can grow less vivid, and you might not feel like the center of their world as often. That's where the Weekend to Remember® marriage getaway from FamilyLife comes in.
The two-and-a-half day getaway weekend is a time to be together as a couple to invest in and strengthen the foundation of your marriage, no matter how firm or fragile it is. By getting away from the distractions of life, you can fortify your most important relationship and work toward building wonderful memories together, for decades to come.
Weekend to Remember is not a large group counseling session or small group discussion. You won't be asked to share intimate details of your relationship with anyone.
You will listen to engaging talks from marriage experts , then take private time alone with your spouse to work on the concepts you studied. When you leave, you will have an assortment of powerful, Christ-centered communication tools to use for years to come.
Learn how to:
- address issues as they arise, rather than letting resentments fester;
- express feelings positively, so your partner remains engaged in the discussion;
- resolve conflict in healthy, biblical ways;
- maintain a vital sexual connection with one another;
- forgive one another freely and completely;
- increase your commitment to your marriage, resulting in deeper intimacy.
We want you to leave the weekend with encouragement, hope, and practical tools to build and grow your relationship. That's why we call this a Weekend to Remember. For more details, view the itinerary.
Great marriages don't just happen. Be intentional with yours.
Find your Weekend to Remember getaway today.
Find Your Getaway