FamilyLife has opportunities for men and women who have a passion for the family, people who want to make a difference in our culture.
To begin evaluating God’s call for your life, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Have you committed your life to the lordship of Jesus Christ?
Your life takes on new meaning and impact when you wholeheartedly follow Christ. “And He [Jesus] was saying to them all, ‘If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me'” (Luke 9:23)
2. Have you considered your role in the Great Commission?
Obeying Jesus’ command is key to making your life count. “‘All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations'” (Matthew 28:18b-19a).
3. Is your life captured by the cause?
To make your life count, your heart must be aflame for the cause of Christ. “‘For the Son of Man has come to seek and save that which was lost'” (Luke 19:10). “‘But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God'” (Acts 20:24).
In addition to missionary staff , FamilyLife also has paid staff positions, both hourly and salaried. We are seeking spiritually mature candidates to fill our vacant positions. If you meet the minimum qualifications and would like to apply, submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , and fill out this form for more information.
–this section currently hidden using the Responsive tab–
DIRECTOR, CONSTITUENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Summary Description of Position
The Constituent Relationship Director will set and monitor CRM strategies that will foster impactful long-term relationships with FamilyLife constituents.
In this role, you will coordinate with our marketing automation team, digital strategists and content team to increase constituent engagement. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with CRM systems and related KPI metrics. You should also be able to identify factors limiting constituent retention and new opportunities for engagement optimization.
Ultimately, you will be asked to increase ministry-wide constituent retention and achieve ministry growth by creating constituent-oriented experiences with FamilyLife.
- Be a ministry-wide protector of the constituent experience.
- Monitor relationships with existing constituents through CRM systems.
- Ensure the ministry CRM and marketing automation systems are providing an effective constituent experience.
- Develop and implement strategies that will retain constituents.
- Offer insights from marketing automation and CRM analytics to suggest solutions to address constituent needs.
- Collaborate and offer strategic input regarding multi-channel marketing, acquisition and content marketing campaigns.
- Lead the existing and future marketing automation team.
- Educate ministry-wide regarding requirements for a constituent-centric CRM strategy.
- Assess effectiveness of existing CRM and marketing automation systems.
- In collaboration with Technology team, review and select CRM and marketing automation software that meets ministry-wide needs.
- Monitor and surface any data hygiene limitations impacting CRM effectiveness.
- Expand CRM and marketing automation reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Present to leadership as needed to influence decision-making.
- Present CRM updates to staff as needed.
- Lead and recruit (as needed) a high performing, motivated marketing automation team that will prioritize constituent needs in support of overall ministry growth.
- Collaborate ministry-wide to influence the change needed for CRM success.
- Create a strong network of freelance agencies and consultants to support CRM deliverables in lieu of in-house staff (as needed).
- Direct/allocate work to prioritize impact, stewardship of constituent relationships, and alignment with ministry strategies.
- Actively and intentionally grow in his/her Christian faith.
- Maintain a positive witness for Christ.
- Share what God is teaching him/ her.
- Consistently attend and participate in team/ministry staff meetings and devotional times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience creating, launching and/or revamping CRM strategies and teams.
- Fluent in CRM systems, CRM analytics, marketing automation and email systems.
- Appreciation and understanding of the technology support and data hygiene required for effective CRM and marketing automation systems implementation.
- Adept at working in a cross-functional organization and affecting change as needed.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, self-starter environment.
- Ability to utilize a number of different methodologies to understand constituents, identify growth opportunity areas and drive cohesive experiences.
- Best-in-class CRM and marketing automation systems as well as pros/cons of each.
- Acoustic Campaign (formerly IBM Watson Campaign Automation/SilverPop).
- CRM and marketing automation best practices.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to synthesize information from multiple sources.
- A constituent-oriented mindset.
- Enthusiasm, commitment and analytical ability to continually bring a fresh perspective to CRM strategies.
- Able to provide leadership, mentorship and build internal culture.
- Poise and professionalism to represent FamilyLife with external vendors and interact with colleagues at all levels of the ministry.
- Management style that motivates and inspires staff.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time.
Education and / or Experience
- 10+ years proven work experience as a CRM Manager/Director or similar role.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field.
- Solid background implementing and/or optimizing customer retention strategies.
- Experience synthesizing consumer insights and market research into actionable insights and strategies.
- Experience in both for profit and nonprofit environments a plus.