As a parent, you are the number one influence on your children in every area of their life. For many busy parents and stepparents, it is common to treat raising children and practicing your own faith as two separate parts of life, yet they can be beautifully intertwined.
The best way to learn is from other parents who have applied timeless principles to the highs and lows of parenting. FamilyLife’s Art of Parenting™ does just that. It gives you a simple vision and creative ways to apply your faith with your children. So that you can make faith the core of your parenting.
Self-Paced. Adaptable. Free.
Enjoy an in-depth library of inspiring, you’re-gonna-wanna-jot-notes videos from all kinds of parents – young, older, single, married, male, female, from blended families, short, tall, famous, not. Real people sharing helpful insights from God’s word and their purpose-filled, but not perfect lives.
You pick the best pace for you (or the pace life allows right now). Watch it bit by bit or binge it. It’s ready when you are – with a pause button.
This Online Course Offers:
- High-impact videos rooted in the reliable word of God
- Activities, questions and printables
- Bonus materials addressing a variety of parenting stages, specific parenting challenges, and marital help
- A foundational “raising and releasing” activity for each child to capture your vision
- Topics: Character, discipline, relationships, identity, mission & more.