40% of married couples with children in the U.S. are stepcouples. Is there adequate ministry in your church for their unique needs?
Gain your online ministry certificate in blended family ministry—and be a part of generational change.
What can stepfamily ministry do?
- Lead to healing so marriages can stay intact and thriving, stopping the cycle of divorce–even in one generation.
- Affect the evangelism of future generations, helping families navigate the values of multiple households.
- Work against family chaos that prevents God’s Word worked out in our families.
- Address significant and unique stresses encountered by stepfamilies, estimated to be three times as much as first-time marriages in the first few years.
This is more than an online ministry certificate.
We believe in equipping you theologically while empowering you practically.
In this video-led course, you’ll learn how to create, support, and sustain a thriving stepfamily ministry in ways that help couples begin healing.
We’ll also help you address tough questions about divorce and remarriage—responding with mercy, grace, and truth. And you’ll gain dynamic methods to lead “community experiences” that transform lives.
Sessions cover a variety of topics
- Why Pastors Must Care About Stepfamily Ministry (and How to Get There)
- Understanding Stepfamilies 101
- Stepfamily Ministry 101
- The Backbone of Stepfamily Ministry
- A Redemptive Theology of Divorce & Remarriage
- The Need-to-Know about the Bible, Divorce, and Remarriage
- Leading Dynamic Small Groups