Defining manhood has never been so confusing.
FamilyLife’s Vice President of Content, Brian Goins, and Dr. Ed Uszynski weigh in with challenging, compelling biblical truth about God’s specific call to manhood … and ways we get it wrong.
We’ve got a plan to help you step into chaos
Activate a manhood of tenacity, transparency, and godly courage.
You’ll learn about questions like
- When does a boy become a man?
- What was God’s original intention for manhood?
- What keeps us from stepping up?
- What does it look like to actively step into life’s chaos?
An hour-long video divided into three sessions
Easy to use and lead
Complete with intermittent, intentional small-group discussion questions
Usable as three individual sessions or a single event
Delivered with frankness* and humor
Wondering if this course is right for you?
Dream big. Chaos: A Bold Theory on Manhood is ideal for
- One-on-one discipleship
- Small groups
- Large gatherings, broken into smaller discussion clusters
- Leading older sons
- Personal study