0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
1. Do you find yourself resenting your child’s relationship with your spouse?
2. Do you feel like your family makes the majority of its decisions based upon your child(ren)’s comfort level?
3. Do you struggle when you are separated from your child?
4. If married, do you find it difficult to make time for a date night because of your child’s schedule?
5. If married, do you feel like the majority of conversations with your spouse concern your child(ren) rather than your relationship or individual needs?
6. If married, do you feel like your relational needs are neglected because your spouse gives more attention to your child?
7. Do you assign responsibilities to your child (like age-appropriate chores) and find that you or your spouse end up completing them yourself?
8. Do you feel lonely, despite a lively household with a child who loves you?
9. Do kids negatively impact your ability to be intimate with your spouse (for example, by sleeping in your room)?
10. Do you consider your child a closer friend than your spouse and/or other peers?