The Art of Marriage® video event is, simply, a day-and-a-half marriage seminar on video. It’s designed to be hosted by anyone, anywhere. Hosting the video event is easy with The Art of Marriage video event kit. It includes everything you need to host a quality event:
- Four DVDs. Three contain the six teaching sessions and the fourth provides promotional tools. The sessions feature teaching by marriage experts, humorous vignettes, and projects for couples to complete. They also include onscreen cues and project countdowns to facilitate the hosting process. The promotional DVD includes video clips and customizable promotional tools for professional-looking promotion. Additional promotional tools are found at Promote Your Event.
- A Host Guide that includes detailed instructions for planning, promoting, and hosting the event.
- A Couple’s Set for the host and spouse. Couples attending the event will need their own couple’s set to help them apply the principles taught in each session as they discover God's design for their marriage.
Hosting The Art of Marriage video event can be broken down into five steps:
- Getting Started
- Planning the Event
- Promoting the Event
- Hosting the Event
- After the Event Next Steps
View the video playlist in the sidebar for an explanation of each step.
When you're ready to start planning your own event, follow these three easy steps in choosing and ordering resources:
PURCHASE THE ART OF MARRIAGE VIDEO EVENT KIT
It includes everything you need to promote, host, and facilitate an event. We have two versions to choose from:
||The Art of Marriage Video Event Kit provides the basic materials you need to host an event. Included are:
- The Art of Marriage DVDs (includes downloadable promotional resources)
- Quick Start Card
- Couple's Set (2 manuals)
- Host Guide
REGISTER YOUR ART OF MARRIAGE EVENT
Once you’ve set an event date and determined your registration price, register your event on FamilyLife Host Central. Registering your event online provides several benefits to both you and guests.
PURCHASE THE ART OF MARRIAGE COUPLE'S SETS
When you have an estimate of the number of people attending your event, you will want to order enough Couple's Sets for those attending. We have two versions to choose from:
The Art of Marriage Couple's Set
Give couples an optimal event experience by providing a manual for each guest. The manuals include activities and projects for couples to complete at different times in the event, plus additional articles to reinforce the concepts presented.
Our Help Desk is ready to assist with questions you have about hosting an event. Feel free to call us at 800-358-6329 (8 am – 5 pm CST) or email us at MinistryAdvisor@familylife.com.