About FamilyLife Blended®
Our resources for blended families include:
- FamilyLife Blended® audio: We have both a 60 second short feature and a podcast in which Ron Deal delivers encouragement for those in stepfamilies and those who know them—which is a whole lot of us today. A relevant, real-world outlook with a biblical perspective.
- Summit on Stepfamily Ministry: The first of it’s kind event to bring together ministry leaders to learn, collaborate, share resources, and call the church to this vital ministry.
- Resources: FamilyLife has books, DVDs, and curriculum to help provide practical, realistic solutions to the issues stepfamilies face.
- Ministry/Event Finder: Find a blended ministry and/or event in your area.
- Articles: Browse through our many articles on everything from blended family life to ministering to stepfamilies.
- Devotional Readings: FamilyLife Blended has a number of reading plans available on YouVersion that provides practical, realistic solutions to the unique issues that stepfamilies face. You can access this great content through the YouVersion app on your smartphone or on their website.
Ron Deal is President of Smart Stepfamilies™ and Director of FamilyLife Blended® for FamilyLife®. He is a family ministry consultant and conducts marriage and family seminars around the country; he specializes in marriage education and stepfamily enrichment. He is one of the most widely read authors on stepfamily living in the country.
Ron is author of the bestselling book The Smart Stepfamily (and DVD series), The Smart Stepdad, Dating and the Single Parent, The Smart Stepmom (with Laura Petherbridge), The Smart Stepfamily Marriage (with David Olson), Daily Encouragement for the Smart Stepfamily, The Smart Stepfamily Guide to Financial Planning (with Greg Pettys and David Edwards), and most recently Building Love Together in Blended Families (with Dr. Gary Chapman).
He is a member of the Stepfamily Expert Council for the National Stepfamily Resource Center and is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Licensed Professional Counselor.
Ron Deal is husband to Nan (since 1986) and proud father of Braden, Connor, and Brennan.
For more information:
P.O. Box 7111
Little Rock, AR 72223