Your love story isn’t over yet.
You fell in love. But real life wasn’t far behind.
Our two-and-a-half day romantic weekend entices you to invest in and strengthen your marriage―no matter how firm or fragile.
You’re finally getting away–to get back to what matters.
“What will we learn?”
- Handle issues well as they arise, rather than letting resentment fester
- Express feelings positively, so your partner remains engaged
- Maintain a vital sexual connection
- Resolve conflict in healthy, productive ways
- Forgive freely and completely
- Increase your commitment―and your closeness
Here’s What It’s Not
The Weekend to Remember marriage getaway is not a large group counseling session or small group discussion. Breathe easy: You’re not asked to share intimate details of your relationship with anyone.
Instead, you’ll listen to engaging talks from marriage experts, then get alone with your spouse in guided projects to practically apply concepts you’ve heard.
And you’ll bring home powerful communication tools from the Bible―and meaningful memories that will last for years to come.