The workshop is structured as a "hands-on" experience. Your FamilyLife ministry advisor will share, in small bites, concepts and examples for effective marriage ministry. Following each brief presentation, you will be given time to apply the concepts to your church's vision, culture, structure, and demographics. By the end of the workshop, you will have at least an outline of a marriage ministry that is unique to your church.
Over the course of the day, we'll cover the following topics:
- Key Theological Reasons for Discipling Marriages
- Team Recruiting, Health, and Training
- Areas of Focus Based on Your Church's Demographics
- How to Write a Sustainable Plan that Aligns with Your Church's Vision
- Suggestions for Implementing the Plan in Your Church's Structure
- Critical Barriers to Overcome Before Starting
Find upcoming dates and locations here.