The Art of Marriage Small Group Study
Six video sessions and an accompanying manual that provides couples with projects to help apply the principles taught during each session.
God can turn any marriage into a masterpiece.
Every Marriage is unique, expressed by the colorful personalities of each spouse and textured by the circumstances at play in their lives. Blending these to make marriage work is a divinely inspired art form — challenging to master but definitely worth the effort.
For more than 35 years, FamilyLife has been helping couples discover God’s plan for relationships. Now, in this six-session study for small groups, we weave together expert teaching, engaging stories, man-on-the-street interviews, humorous vignettes and much more to portray the hope and beauty of God’s design.
Based on the highly successful Art of Marriage® Event, this small-group study includes:
- One DVD featuring six, 25–30 minute video sessions
- One leader’s guide
- Two study guides, each containing: group discussion questions, mini-projects for completion during group meetings, date-night suggestions for couples, articles and tips for improving marriage
Topics addressed in the six sessions
- Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
With minimal preparation, The Art of Marriage small-group study equips leaders to engage marriages of nearly every phase and hue.
Get ready to make a masterpiece of your marriage through The Art of Marriage. Order now