Love Like You Mean It
You’re being lied to about love.
The typical version of this lie? A thrill ride of emotions, brain chemicals, even lust. It means we’re encouraged to settle for a cubic-zirconia version of love when there’s a diamond at stake.
We tend to associate love with “I like the way you make me feel.” But that can also mean, “When I stop feeling this way, I’m out.”
FamilyLife Today co-host and renowned author Bob Lepine pulls us back from the Top 40, dreamy novels, and rom-coms. Instead, he’ll help you and your group dive into how God defines and displays true love: the love your soul craves.
What you can expect
- A free assessment for each group member to learn their relationship’s strengths and areas for growth
- In-depth and applicable teaching on the qualities of love presented in 1 Corinthians 13
- Insight from pastor, FamilyLife Today co-host, and author Bob Lepine
- Real stories and humor from a diverse selection of relatable couples
Each Session Includes:
- Group Kickstarter
- 15-20 Minute Video Session
- Group Discussion Prompts
- Post-Session Devotional
- Couple’s Challenge
Each Leader Kit Includes:
- Video Sessions on DVD
- 2 Participant Workbooks
- Free Couples Assessment
- Free Access to Online Video Sessions