FamilyLife Blended® Podcast
49: Blended Kingdom Families podcast
People of faith want their family to be a Kingdom family—centered in God's Word and rooted in truth and grace. Ron Deal speaks with Scott and Vanessa Martindale, founders of Blended Kingdom Families, on how to create that kind of family.
About the Guest
- Learn more about Scott and Vanessa Martindale and their ministry, Blended Kingdom Families. https://www.blendedkingdomfamilies.com/
- Get Life in a Blender Living in a Stepfamily: a Guide for Kids. https://shop.familylife.com/p-2672-life-in-a-blender.aspx
- Find ministries and events in your area on the Blended Family Ministry Map. https://www.familylife.com/familylifeblended/find-an-event/
- Help strengthen stepfamilies by donating to FamilyLife Blended. https://donate.familylife.com/blended/?cru_source=D000BLENDG&cru_medium=DesktopHeaderNav&cru_campaign=Blended
- Learn about FamilyLife Blended. https://www.familylife.com/blended
- Learn more about our Blended & Blessed Livestream Event. https://www.blendedandblessed.com/
- Donate to FamilyLife Blended by phone 1-800-358-6329.
Scott and Vanessa MartindaleScott and Vanessa Martindale founded Blended Kingdom Families (BKF) in 2020 with a passionate desire to equip and encourage blended families and married couples as well as to help the local church cultivate community among blended families. Scott and Vanessa believe blended families have suffered far too long in silence, and now is their time for restoration and redemption. Through faith and radical obedience, Scott and Vanessa have partnered with God to better equip the local church to reach bl...more
People of faith want their family to be a Kingdom family—centered in God’s Word and rooted in truth and grace. Ron Deal speaks with Scott and Vanessa Martindale, founders of Blended Kingdom Families, on how to create that kind of family.