54: The Power of God at Work in Stepfamilies
Marriage, while typically a two-person dance, gets complicated when couples try to manage a stepfamily maze with multiple lives around them. Ron Deal talks with Dave and Ann Wilson about how to navigate stepfamily struggles that create marital stress by sharing life with other stepfamilies and holding onto God's hand, relying on Him for answers and help to persevere.
About the Guest
- Learn more about our Blended & Blessed Livestream Event. https://www.blendedandblessed.com/.
- Get Ron's Smart Stepfamily Video series for FREE. https://www.familylife.com/the-smart-stepfamily
- Buy The Smart Stepfamily Participant's Guide and book. https://shop.familylife.com/p-3640-smart-stepfamily-couples-set.aspx
- Learn more about FamilyLife Blended. https://www.familylife.com/familylifeblended/blended-families
- Your generous support of FamilyLife helps create podcasts like the FamilyLife Blended® Podcast. https://donate.familylife.com/blended/
Marriage gets complicated when couples must manage a stepfamily maze with multiple lives aroud them. Ron Deal talks with Dave & Ann Wilson about how to navigate those struggles by sharing life with other stepfamilies and leaning on God for help.