Thriving in the Unknown
In a time of crisis, it's easy to just panic and react. Michelle Hill and Lisa Anderson discuss life during this pandemic, especially for the 30% of people in the country who live alone: divorced, widowed, or single. They share practical strategies and routines, and how to look outside yourself and use this time to care for your neighbor.
About the Guest
- Boundless.org. https://www.boundless.org/
- Boundless on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/boundless.org
- Boundless on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/boundlessteam/
- Check out all that's available on the FamilyLife Podcast Network. https://www.familylife.com/familylife-podcast-network/
- Learn more about becoming a Legacy Partner, a monthly supporter of FamilyLife. https://www.familylife.com/legacy
Boundless.org. Lisa is a frequent guest on radio and TV, and speaks around the world on relationships, faith, and the many challenges facing today’s young adults. She lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Michelle Hill and Lisa Anderson discuss life during this pandemic. They share practical strategies and routines, and how to use this time to care for your neighbor.