The Couple that Prays: Paul Miller
It can feel tough…or weird…to pray together as a couple. But have you ever wondered what you might be missing out on if you don't? Bestselling author Paul Miller digs into the why and how of creating space to look to God together.
It is wicked hard to begin to pray with your wife. I mean, this is true with most people. It's hard for men, especially. You really have to do “believe all things, bears all things, endures all things.” That's the secret— Paul Miller
About the Guest
- Connect with Paul Miller at seejesus.net or on Instagram @seeingjesus
- Get Paul's book, A Praying Church
- Take a prayer course by Paul Miller
- Check out more episodes from Paul Miller
- Find resources from this podcast at shop.familylife.com.
- See resources from our past podcasts.
- Find more content and resources on the FamilyLife's app!
- Help others find FamilyLife. Leave a review on Apple Podcast or Spotify.
- Check out all the FamilyLife podcasts on the FamilyLife Podcast Network
It can feel tough…or weird…to pray as a couple. But if you don’t—are you missing out? Bestselling author Paul Miller digs into the why and how.