Ten Things a Husband Can Say When His Wife Feels Overwhelmed or Frustrated
Here is some advice that can help you navigate these waters successfully, including a few good lines that always work.
Here is some advice that can help you navigate these waters successfully, including a few good lines that always work. Say them to your wife in any order, and then pray for her.
1. “I love you.”
2. “You are the greatest woman in the world to me.”
3. “You’re beautiful when you’re moody.” (Maybe you shouldn’t use the word “moody.” “Upset” might be a better
4. “Tell me what’s on your mind, and I promise not to get mad.”
5. “How have I let you down?”
6. “How can I make it up to you?”
7. “Have you been getting enough sleep?”
8. “What would make you happy right now?”
9. “I don’t have all the answers. But God does.”
10.“Do you want to pray about this together?”
Taken from The Power of a Praying Husband. Copyright © 2001 by Stormie Omatian. Published by Harvest House Publishers, Eugene, OR. Used by permission.