44: Overcoming Emotional Abandonment in Marriage
Do differences in your marriage ever make you feel disconnected? Blended family couples have so many things related to step-ness that they need to manage, the last thing you need is to be irritated with one another about differences-or drift away from each other. In this episode, Neil and Sharol Josephson speak with Ron Deal and offer valuable tips on managing and overcoming a drift in marriage.
About the Guest
- Learn more about Neil and Sharol and FamilyLife Canada. https://www.familylifecanada.com/
- Read Neil's Article - Differences & Drift: Wisdom for the Challenges Every Marriage Faces. https://www.familylifecanada.com/marriage/differences-drift/
- Learn more about The Smart Stepfamily Marriage book. https://shop.familylife.com/p-4114-the-smart-stepfamily-marriage.aspx
- Get the all new FamilyLife App! https://www.familylife.com/app/
- Join the FamilyLife Blended Christmas Match and help expand stepfamily ministry! https://donate.familylife.com/blended/?cru_source=D000BLENDG&cru_medium=DesktopHeaderNav&cru_campaign=Blended
- Donate to FamilyLife Blended by phone 1-800-358-6329.
Do differences in your marriage or stepfamily challenges ever make you feel disconnected or create a drift in your relationship? Neil and Sharol Josephson speak with Ron Deal and offer valuable tips on managing and overcoming a drift in marriage.