47: Lessons From the School of Hard-Knocks
The journey into a blended family is full of bumps and bruises—for someone anyway. Unpacking those for yourself, your kids, your new spouse is part of readying yourself and your family for stepfamily living. In this episode, Craig and Gina Morgan talk with Ron Deal and unpack some of their baggage and invite you to do the same as you listen.
About the Guest
- Get Craig and Gina's book, "Building Blocks to Making the Family WHOLE Again." https://www.amazon.com/Building-Blocks-Making-Family-WHOLE/dp/1733804013
- Visit the Morgan's ministry, Blended Together Forever. https://blendedtogether.org/
- Get Ron's book, The Smart Stepfamily. https://shop.familylife.com/p-3625-the-smart-stepfamily.aspx
- Get Ron's Daily Encouragement for the Smart StepFamily. https://shop.familylife.com/p-5224-daily-encouragement-for-the-smart-stepfamily.aspx
- Learn more about the April 2021 Blended & Blessed Livestream event. https://www.blendedandblessed.com/
- Visit FamilyLife Blended® online for articles, videos, and resources for blended families. https://www.familylife.com/blended
- Help strengthen stepfamilies by donating to FamilyLife Blended. https://donate.familylife.com/blended/?cru_source=D000BLENDG&cru_medium=DesktopHeaderNav&cru_campaign=Blended
Unpacking bumps and bruises on the blended family journey is part of readying yourself for stepfamily living. In this episode, Craig and Gina Morgan talk with Ron Deal and unpack some of their baggage and invite you to do the same as you listen.