58: Investing for Life After Kids
We could spend 1/3 of our lives without a paycheck since it's expected we can live into our mid-80's and beyond. How do we know if we're preparing adequately for retirement? Ron Deal talks with financial planner Greg Pettys on this topic and how to account for blended family variables.
About the Guest
- Get your copy of The Smart Stepdad https://shop.familylife.com/p-5664-the-smart-stepfamily-guide-to-financial-planning.aspx.
- Listen to Ron and Greg's other podcast: "Financing Togetherness in Blended Families" https://www.familylife.com/podcast/familylife-blended-podcast/19-financing-togetherness-in-blended-families/
- Get the free download, 10 Tips to Avoid Money Drama and Plan Your Blended Family Future. http://www.blendedfamilyfinances.com
- Learn more about FamilyLife Blended's annual Summit on Stepfamily Ministry https://www.summitonstepfamilies.com/
- Learn more about FamilyLife Blended. https://www.familylife.com/familylifeblended/blended-families/
- Your generous support of FamilyLife helps create podcasts like the FamilyLife Blended® Podcast. https://donate.familylife.com/blended/?cru_source=D000BLENDG&cru_medium=DesktopHeaderNav&cru_campaign=Blended
We could spend 1/3 of our lives without a paycheck as we live longer now, which makes saving for later-life so important. Ron Deal talks with Greg Pettys about how to prepare for retirement while being mindful of your blended family dynamics.