60: Grace-filled Stepparenting
Stepparenting is a marathon, not a sprint. And getting to the finish line with strong relationships requires a lot of grace, personal strength, and wisdom as you accommodate people's grief and feelings along the way. Listen to Ron Deal talk with Jere and Laurie Short on this important topic.
About the Guest
- 60: Grace-filled Stepparenting https://laurieshort.com/.
- Learn more about FamilyLife Blended's annual Summit on Stepfamily Ministry. https://www.summitonstepfamilies.com/.
- Check out Laurie on the Blended & Blessed All-Access Pass https://shop.familylife.com/search.aspx?searchterm=Blended+%26+Blessed&searchtype=Any.
- Drop us an email and let us know what you would like to hear on future podcasts or send us a review. email@example.com.
- Your generous support of FamilyLife helps create podcasts like the FamilyLife Blended® Podcast. https://donate.familylife.com/blended/?cru_source=D000BLENDG&cru_medium=DesktopHeaderNav&cru_campaign=Blended.
- Pre-order Ron's new book Preparing to Blend https://www.amazon.com/Preparing-Blend-Couples-Becoming-Stepfamily/dp/0764237934/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=preparing+to+blend&qid=1622129394&sr=8-2.
Stepparenting is a marathon, not a sprint. And getting to the finish line with strong relatiomships requires a lot of grace, personal strength, and wisdom. Listen to Ron Deal talk with Jere and Laurie Short on this important topic.