83: Unsung Heroes
Stepdads take on a heroic challenge as they parent someone else's child, which often includes frustration and defeat. Stepdad Gil Stuart talks with Ron Deal about his video series, Unsung Heroes, which captures the value of vulnerability, courage, and humility in forming lasting relationships as a stepdad.
About the Guest
- Learn more about Gil Stuart and Restored and Remarried
- Find a counselor near you
- Unsung Heroes Series: Encouragement for Dads in a Stepfamily
- Please call and leave us a message! 407-826-2606 Or send us an email.
- Check out all FamilyLife Blended has to offer.
- Learn more about the Summit on Stepfamily Ministry
As a stepdad, you take on a heroic challenge in choosing to parent someone else’s child. Gil Stuart talks with Ron Deal about his video series, Unsung Heroes, and how vulnerability, courage, & humility helped him create lasting relationships as a stepdad.