62: Pressure to Perform: When it Feels Like the World is Watching
The end of your marriage doesn't mean the end of God's favor. But when you're in ministry, it can feel that way. Drs. Bobby & Janice Love speak with Ron Deal about how to manage the spotlight of ministry and the pressure that follows when you walk through divorce and remarriage, offering personal stories and suggestions to help.
About the Guest
- Learn more about Rev. Dr. Bobby and Dr. Janice Love. http://www.stepwithlove.org.
- Get Dr. Janice's book, One Plus One Equals Ten: A First Lady's Survival Guide for Stepmoms. https://www.amazon.com/One-Plus-Equals-Ten-Survival/dp/0615695388/.
- Your generous support of FamilyLife helps create podcasts like the FamilyLife Blended® Podcast. https://donate.familylife.com/blended/?cru_source=D000BLENDG&cru_medium=DesktopHeaderNav&cru_campaign=Blended.
- Learn more about FamilyLife Blended's annual Summit on Stepfamily Ministry. https://www.summitonstepfamilies.com/.
- Get downloadable tip sheets for ministering to blended families. https://www.familylife.com/familylifeblended/resources/.
- Learn more about FamilyLife Blended https://www.familylife.com/familylifeblended/blended-families/.
The end of your marriage doesn’t mean the end of God’s favor. But when you’re in ministry, it can feel that way. Drs. Bobby & Janice Love speak with Ron Deal about how to manage the spotlight of ministry when you walk through divorce and remarriage.