FamilyLife Blended® Podcast
62: Pressure to Perform: When it Feels Like the World is Watching
The end of your marriage doesn't mean the end of God's favor. But when you're in ministry, it can feel that way. Drs. Bobby & Janice Love speak with Ron Deal about how to manage the spotlight of ministry when you walk through divorce and remarriage.
About the Guest
- Learn more about Rev. Dr. Bobby and Dr. Janice Love. http://www.stepwithlove.org.
- Get Dr. Janice's book, One Plus One Equals Ten: A First Lady's Survival Guide for Stepmoms. https://www.amazon.com/One-Plus-Equals-Ten-Survival/dp/0615695388/.
- Your generous support of FamilyLife helps create podcasts like the FamilyLife Blended® Podcast. https://donate.familylife.com/blended/?cru_source=D000BLENDG&cru_medium=DesktopHeaderNav&cru_campaign=Blended.
- Learn more about FamilyLife Blended's annual Summit on Stepfamily Ministry. https://www.summitonstepfamilies.com/.
- Get downloadable tip sheets for ministering to blended families. https://www.familylife.com/familylifeblended/resources/.
- Learn more about FamilyLife Blended https://www.familylife.com/familylifeblended/blended-families/.
Bobby and Janice LoveReverend Dr. Bobby Love, Sr is the senior pastor of the Second Baptist Church of Olathe, Kansas, where he has served for 31 years. He is also a licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor for National Christian Counselors Association and established The Midwest Christian Counseling and Training Center. Dr. Janice R. Love is the CEO of Pearls Perfected, a licensed Christian Counselor, a coach, a teacher and founder of Pearls Perfected Institute. She equips women for more fulfilling lives and happier...more
The end of your marriage doesn’t mean the end of God’s favor. But when you’re in ministry, it can feel that way. Drs. Bobby & Janice Love speak with Ron Deal about how to manage the spotlight of ministry when you walk through divorce and remarriage.