62: Pressure to Perform: When it Feels Like the World is Watching
About the Guest
- Learn more about Rev. Dr. Bobby and Dr. Janice Love. http://www.stepwithlove.org.
- Get Dr. Janice's book, One Plus One Equals Ten: A First Lady's Survival Guide for Stepmoms. https://www.amazon.com/One-Plus-Equals-Ten-Survival/dp/0615695388/.
- Your generous support of FamilyLife helps create podcasts like the FamilyLife Blended® Podcast. https://donate.familylife.com/blended/?cru_source=D000BLENDG&cru_medium=DesktopHeaderNav&cru_campaign=Blended.
- Learn more about FamilyLife Blended's annual Summit on Stepfamily Ministry. https://www.summitonstepfamilies.com/.
- Get downloadable tip sheets for ministering to blended families. https://www.familylife.com/familylifeblended/resources/.
- Learn more about FamilyLife Blended https://www.familylife.com/familylifeblended/blended-families/.
The end of your marriage doesn’t mean the end of God’s favor. But when you’re in ministry, it can feel that way. Drs. Bobby & Janice Love speak with Ron Deal about how to manage the spotlight of ministry when you walk through divorce and remarriage.