75. Dancing in the Bedroom
The subject of sexuality and sexual desire in marriage brings up lots of questions. In this episode, Ron Deal interviews Dr. Michael Sytsma, a pastor and sex therapist, who talks about how to pursue the heart of intimacy with one another. You'll hear teaching on how to manage differences in sexual desire in marriage, how we can reflect who Christ is in our sexual lives, and how to form deep intimate connections in the process.
About the Guest
- The (Nearly) Complete Guide to Better Married Sex online course
- Listing of Certified Christian Sex Therapists
- Give us a review of this show or ask us a question. We may answer it on an upcoming podcast. Call (407) 826-2606 or email BlendedQuestions@familylife.com
- Learn more about Blended and Blessed Live Event and Livestream
- Listen to previous podcasts #30 and #66 for more insight into this topic.
- Learn more about The Smart Stepfamily Marriage book
- Building Intimate Marriages
- Sexual Desire in Marriage course
The subject of sexuality brings up lots of questions. As Ron Deal interviews Dr. Michael Sytsma, we learn how to reflect Christ in our sexual lives, how to manage differences in sexual desire, and how to form deep intimate connections in the process.